Here is an update on the tragic crash involving Adrenaline Mob, and members of their staff. Per the police report, an RV with most of the band members and staff had pulled over to change a flat on I-75 the afternoon before playing a show in St. Petersburg, FL (Friday). A semi-truck struck the RV along with a GMC pickup driven by guitarist, Mike Orlando, who was also caravanning along with the RV. Along with the passing of bass player, David Zablidowsky, here is an update on all involved, according to the Florida Highway Patrol:
* Robert Edwin Haines, 59, of Largo, driver of the 2014 semi, who was not injured;
* Jason McCole, 41, of Wilksbarre, Pennsylvania, driver of the RV, who was seriously injured;
* Zablidowsky, 38, who was a passenger in the RV. [Note: The Florida Highway Patrol had not released David’s identity to the media as of Friday evening, but Zablidowsky’s brother Paulie confirmed his passing in a Facebook post.]
* A second passenger in the RV, ADRENALINE MOB singer Russell Allen, 38, of New Jersey, who was seriously injured;
* A third passenger, ADRENALINE MOB tour manager Janet Revis, 48, of Pitts Pond, Pennsylvania, who was critically injured,
* A fourth passenger, Dale Campiglia, 51, of Levittown, New York, who was seriously injured;
* A fifth passenger, Robert Dressler, 45, of Plaines, Pennsylvania, who was seriously injured;
* The driver of driver of a 2003 GMC Sierra, ADRENALINE MOB drummer Jordan Cannata, 27, of West Babylon, New York, who was seriously injured; and
* The lone passenger in the GMC, ADRENALINE MOB’s 46-year-old guitarist Mike Orlando of Staten Island, New York, who seriously injured.
So tragic. Our thoughts and prayers are with all involved.
Latest posts by Ben Borcher (see all)
- Clutch to Finish 2017 on Headlining Tour - September 12, 2017
- Simmons, Frehley Team Up for Harvey Charity - September 11, 2017
- Suicide Silence to Headline ’10 Year Anniversary Of The Cleansing’ Tour - September 7, 2017