Renaissance man, Dave Mustaine, can now add trophies from his vineyard alongside his Grammy. Mustaine Vineyard’s She-Wolf 2016 Tempranillo Rose ( I have no idea what that means) has now fetched three awards, and is yet to leave the shelf:
- Platinum-Best in show at the 2017 San Diego International Wine Competition (95 Points)
- Double Gold-Best of Class of Region, 2017 San Diego International Wine Competition (98 Points)
- Best of Class– 2017 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
The wine is available for presale to Cyber Army Members (link below).
Always the businessman, Mustaine has also enjoyed critical acclaim for his partnership with Quebec’s world-class brewery, Unibroue. À Tout le Monde is an award-winning Saison inspired by the master thrasher, himself. Drink up, metal heads!
Latest posts by Ben Borcher (see all)
- Clutch to Finish 2017 on Headlining Tour - September 12, 2017
- Simmons, Frehley Team Up for Harvey Charity - September 11, 2017
- Suicide Silence to Headline ’10 Year Anniversary Of The Cleansing’ Tour - September 7, 2017