Corey Taylor Takes A **** On Trump Supporters…Again

Corey Taylor Takes A **** On Trump Supporters…Again

Corey Taylor continues his descent into Trump induced madness with his latest rant. Now before we get to that I want to first address something that Pop Metal’s stupidest man said a few weeks ago I never addressed. Two things that stand out.

He said this October 19, 2017. Yeah, he really did.

“I got really tired of not being represented. I have a little bit in the liberal and a little bit in the conservative, and I always have.”

And this was said June 9th, 2017.

“I am a socially liberal and yet fiscally conservative guy,” he said. “So I can hang with almost everybody.”

Yup, unbelievable that he would say this, as if his history of Leftist political thinking has somehow been erased.

Corey is clearly the most liberal unhinged idiot in Pop Metal, he doesn’t seem to have a clue as to what makes the world go around, lives in manufactured platitudes within his low IQ mind, and seems intent on slapping the face of every working class supporter of Donald Trump.

Now first, let me address the stupidity of the first quote.

“I got really tired of not being represented. I have a little bit in the liberal and a little bit in the conservative, and I always have.”

Where, ANYWHERE in Corey’s inane, illogical, and nonsensical political rantings has he EVER come off as a Conservative in ANY way?

Is he Pro-Life?

Pro-Traditional Marriage?

Pro-2nd Amendment?

Pro-Freedom Of Speech?

Pro-Christian?

The only things I’ve ever heard say Corey in regards to those things comes when he stands AGAINST them. So I ask, what in the hell is this stupid, stupid, super-duper-stupid idiot talking about when he says he’s “a little bit in the conservative”?

Well here. Take a look at the second quote again.

“I am a socially liberal and yet fiscally conservative guy,” he said. “So I can hang with almost everybody.”

Dear Corey, you’re not anywhere NEAR being fiscally conservative. Why? Because you supported A FREAKING MARXIST named Bernie Sanders that wants to implement Socialism to an extreme never before seen in America, and what funds Socialism? YOU DO, the reader! With massive taxes, theft of property, and outlawing of speech that shouts against Socialism’s tyranny. That is MASSIVE spending. And the idiotic Corey Taylor is either lying about it, or is too stupid to comprehend how Socialism is funded.

Fiscally conservative my ***!

Remember what Socialism is, it is legalized theft. It means that 51% can vote to steal the other 49%’s property via massive taxation intended to give what they earned to those that have not. And if you say NO to being stolen from, then you are imprisoned.

Yeah, that’s how Socialism works.

It’s clear that Corey and his cohorts in the liberal music media (Rolling Stone, Metal Sucks, Metal Injection, Blabbermouth) have a vested interested in trying to redefine the Leftist extremist that is Corey Taylor. They will try to soften his image as some sort of middle of line political thinker because they feel he can influence his listeners and the younger generation.

Good luck with that pendejos.

Now to his latest low IQ rantings about El Presidente Trump.

“It’s a very violent place right now. Whether the pundits or the strategists or the columnists, whether they wanna admit it or not, there is a fractious factor going on in America right now. And our so-called president is not doing us any goddamn favors by catering to a very minuscule part of his base. And we saw that with that pathetic press conference because no one’s gonna tell Donald J. Trump how to speak or be whatever. He put every goddamn foot in his goddamn mouth that he could possibly shove in there and he just basically showed that he’s all ego, all talk and no leader.”

See how that works? The Great Pendejo On The Stage spits in the face of every Metalhead Trump supporter in the world. The guy doesn’t seem to care about Metal Trumpinators, or anyone that supports the President in any way. And notice that he’s so freaking stupid that he can’t see that he’s projecting?  He claims America’s divided, and Trump’s the problem, yet this pendejo keeps spitting in the face of the working class that supported Trump and is the primary fan element of Metal in America. He doesn’t seem to think he’s causing division in America and especially in Metal. He’s spreading the hate with a passion.

So keep that in mind working class Metalheads, Corey Taylor thinks you are vile scum to be spit upon through the proxy of your President.

It’s amazing how incredibly effective World Emperor El Trumpinator is at triggering Lucifer’s Liberals like Corey “The Great Pendejo” Taylor. And Corey obliges by showing he lacks the ability to be consistent in his beliefs since he doesn’t seem to UNDERSTAND what his beliefs are. It doesn’t get anymore pendejo than that.

Comments

comments